Thursday, October 23, 2008

REAL PRODUCER OF LIL WAYNES-"A MILLI" CO-PRODUCTION GETS U IN THE DOOR....SOMETIMES????


There is a producer by the name of Cha-Lo and his claim to fame should be Lil' Wayne's "A Milli," he says. Cha-Lo is one of the co-producers of the song, but you don't really hear his name mentioned too much, if ever. Well he did the record with Bangladesh and I'm hearing Cha-Lo is really not happy that he isn't getting credit for the record. From what I understand, and I could be wrong, but he gave all rights to the song to Bangladesh. Now that the song is up for numerous accolades, he wants to share in the joy! Bangladesh did change up the drums significantly, but the repetitive "Amilli" is still there. I think this is clearly a co-production. I hope the check cleared! Anyway, I heard he's produced for Oprah and this record is the first rap song for him. Interesting. More on this in a few...

HAPPENS EVERYDAY: LEAN BACK...IN DA CLUB...DANJA & TIMBO

No comments:

Post a Comment